What do you want to know about development data? What tools would be useful to make this information accessible and interesting? Don’t be shy – we want to generate lots of questions, data, code and feedback. Have a look at some of the questions below for ideas, and then post your own.
- What are the biggest sectors donors are funding? In which countries?
- How much aid was spent on education in Bangladesh last year?
- Which donors are currently funding projects in water and sanitation in Nepal?
- To what extent do donors’ priorities align with partner country priorities?
- How can data be used to improve communication between donors and the intended beneficiaries of aid?
- How much is being spent in Sierra Leone on road building? How much of that is aid money?
- What projects are being delivered in Central province in Malawi?
- What proportion of births in Tanzania in 2011 had a trained birth attendant present?
- What proportion of projects are successful? (Take an individual country or theme.)